Centre for Alternative Technology
Long Term Volunteer: Website Development
We are looking for someone with an eye for design and good HTML experience and an interest in environmental issues and CAT’s aims and objectives to join our team as a Long Term Volunteer.
- To assist with the design and development of the CAT website
- To respond to internal enquiries for updates to web site content
- Developing resources that can work in conjunction with email marketing.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Flexibility and cooperative working attitude.
- Experience in the use of image processing software.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Numerate and literate.
- Conscientious with the ability to use own initiative when appropriate.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Ability to motivate self and others.
- Personable with an outgoing and friendly disposition.
- Flexible and adaptable.
For further information please look under the long term volunteering section on this website or contact email@example.com
Also read interviews with our current volunteers about their experience working at CAT.
Thank you for your interest in this position. To apply:
Please download job application form below, complete as fully as possible and return as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Job Application Form (Word document)
Applications will only be accepted with a completed application form
Error: Permision deny. Unable to replace to 'catjobs.db' .Ignoring [Replace] context
Error: template '../footer.inc' not found