Error: template '../new_head.inc' not found
|YOU ARE AT: HOME> MEMBERSHIP> CONFERENCE> WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND|
Why should you attend?
|Feedback from last year Members' Conference:|
Why you would recommend other members attend the conference?
"Meeting people - as always - both staff and members. We always learn something new and usable."
"Choices, range of subjects, expertise available, members' presentations - it was good to see what members are doing."
"Really enjoyed exploring the gardens with CAT's gardeners, hearing their tips."
"Being inspired, learning, meeting others who care and who think the same. Sharing and learning form each other."
"Very friendly event and environment."
"The supportive environment - people and place. It's reassuring to be with like-minded people."
"Meeting knowledgeable and friendly people, learning about energy-saving building techniques."
"Meeting like-minded people and learning environmental skills at a centre of excellence."
"The talks, the workshop and talking to all people, my daughter really enjoyed the children's activities and she is asking to come back next year."
And 10 more reasons why you should attend
1. Meet like-minded people with similar interests and experiences
2. Hear expert knowledge and current thinking regarding the issue of climate change
3. Stimulate your thinking on innovative practice, partnership actions and community engagement
4. Enjoy the opportunity to share ideas and personal experiences and to be inspired
5. Be one of the first to see our newly opened sustainable building, WISE
6. Develop and learn new skills through practical workshops
7. Receive answers from our experts to difficult or challenging questions that you have been considering
8. Learn more about how you can make a difference to the planet and our environment
9. Spend a remarkable weekend surrounded by enthusiastic people in our stunning seven-acre Visitor Centre in the mountains of Mid-Wales
10. And we also supply delicious vegetarian food and relaxing musical entertainment in the evening