Centre for Alternative Technology Visitor Centre tickets – Terms and Conditions
Please follow Welsh Government guidelines. Do not come to CAT if you have had COVID-19 symptoms in the previous two weeks, or if you have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms during this time.
- All visitors must book tickets in advance of coming to CAT, including those who can visit for free, such as members, annual pass holders, local residents and under fours.
- Please bring a digital or printed copy of your booking confirmation with you.
- You have a 30-minute time slot in which to arrive at CAT.
- Any visitors who arrive outside of their time-allocated slot will be turned away (depending on capacity limits).
- Concessionary rates are available to students, people over 60 years and unemployed people.
- Children’s tickets are for 4-16 years. Under 4s are free.
- All children under 16 must be accompanied and supervised by an adult while at CAT.
- If you need to cancel your visit, we can offer you an alternative slot (where available) or a full refund if you cancel at least 48 hours prior to your booked slot.
- No refunds can be made for cancellations with less than 48 hours’ notice, however we will try to find you an alternative time slot.
- If you need to cancel your visit because of COVID-19, we may be able to waive the 48 hour notice period – please get in touch.
- Refunds will not be offered outside of the above conditions.
- For details of what CAT is doing to help protect everyone’s safety and wellbeing, and what you can do to help, please see the FAQs on our ‘Visit CAT’ page.
- Please note that some areas of CAT remain closed or are offering a limited service. Before booking, please check that you are happy with what’s on offer.
- The key measures that all visitors must adhere to are outlined in our visitor FAQs, and you will find reminders throughout the CAT site. You may be asked to leave if you do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Most importantly visitors must not come to CAT if they have had COVID-19 symptoms in the previous two weeks, or if they have been in contact with anyone exhibiting symptoms during this time.
- Please note that visitors’ contact information may be shared with NHS Wales Test, Trace, Protect if required within 21 days of your visit. Please see our Privacy Notice for details.