This summer, Tots100 has teamed up with the Eco Attractions Group to inspire you to get out this summer and have fun – that doesn’t cost the earth! Eco Attractions Group is an alliance of leading British visitor attractions with a strong environmental theme. They offer adventure, education and inspiration – helping to connect families with the natural world.
But that’s not all – we’ve also got four weekly prizes to give away including two family camping kits including everything you need to get close to nature on your next camping adventure, and two kids’ fun kits complete with climbing rope, den kit and tyre swing!
How to Enter
We’re inviting British families to show us how they’re using their green hands this summer.Maybe you’ve been planting veggies in the garden? Or exploring a local nature reserve? However you’re getting out and about and close to nature, we want to see it. Capture your eco adventure in a photo and share it on Twitter or Instagram tagging @tots100 and using the #EcoAttractions hashtag.
We’ll announce daily and weekly winners here on this post, and on Twitter – make sure you’re following @tots100 to get the news!
To inspire you, here are six amazing back-to-nature experiences you could try at the Eco Attractions Group this summer:
- Explore sustainable energy and get outdoors by building a solar boat at the Centre for Alternative Technology.
- Get musical in nature by exploring the sounds of birds and learning to identify birdsongs – there are special musical workshops all summer at the Living Rainforest.
- Go on a slug or bug hunt in your neighbourhood or join an organised tour at the Centre for Alternative Technology
- Trek through the largest rainforest in captivity on the hunt for rampaging dinosaurs at the Eden Project in Cornwall – then discover the skills you might need to survive and thrive alongside these prehistoric beasts!
- Be inspired by the Climbers and Creepers interactive botanical play zone at Kew Gardens, perfect for kids aged 3-9 to explore, climb and play while learning about insects and flowers!
- Learn about the seas this summer by exploring fossils on your local beach – you can take part in fossil rubbing and fossil workshops this summer at The Deep in Hull!
To see more events visit www.ecoattractions.com