Sponsorship Opportunities at CAT
Working with Europe’s leading eco centre
The Centre for Alternative Technology (CAT) is seeking to build mutually beneficial relationships with a select number of ethical companies. Working with CAT can help you reach 50,000 environmentally minded individuals, whilst helping support the work of Europe’s leading eco-centre.
CAT works to inform, inspire and enable individuals, businesses and government to work towards practical solutions for sustainable living. Established nearly 40 years ago, we have a worldwide reputation as one of the leading organisations demonstrating sustainability practice.
We are looking to form strong working relationships with organisations that are also striving towards a green future and would like to join us in our mission. We offer bespoke sponsorship packages that can be created to meet your marketing objectives. The benefits of working with the Centre for Alternative Technology include:
· Association with a credible, green, tested and trusted CAT brand
· Access to over 50,000 supporters and members via our newsletters, social media and quarterly magazine
· Coverage and acknowledgement in CAT communications, including our lively website
· Opportunities to engage with 100’s of CAT students working towards Masters degrees in Sustainable Architecture and Renewable Energy
· Excellent corporate social responsibility and PR stories
Sponsorship opportunities include:
· Education for sustainability : Support Our vital work in providing outstanding education programmes for children and adults.
· Cutting edge courses in environmental technologies including professional qualifications
· Rooms in our award-winning eco educational facility, the Wales Institute for Sustainable Education
· Interactive displays and exhibition spaces on our seven acres visitor circuit
· Interactive sustainability activities for children
At CAT we aim to inspire change through education: Our education and learning programmes cover all age groups, abilities and skills from primary school children to postgraduate and PhD level. Activities with school children aim to inspire, motivate and encourage them to think positively about the future of the planet. Our Graduate School for the Environment offers cutting edge Masters courses in renewable energy and sustainable architecture.
At CAT we host thousands of people on our short courses every year in our award winning educational facility the Wales Institute for Sustainable Education. Our pioneering work with the Zero Carbon Britain 2030 project has shown that we can power down Britain’s energy demand by 56% through energy efficiency measures and power up to meet this reduced demand using renewables, allowing Britain to be zero carbon by 2030. CAT’s seven acre visitor centre enables people to get to grips with sustainability issues through interactive displays and exhibitions. We have a thriving network of supporters across the world and we run Britain’s greenest gift shop.
For more information on Sponsorship opportunities with CAT please contact Paul Allen, External Relations Director
firstname.lastname@example.org/ 01654 705958