Working as part of the catering/hospitality team, the assistant’s role is to provide front of house service to café/bar customers and CAT guests and help deliver and maintain a high standard of customer service, cleanliness and presentation.
- £8.21 an hour
- Part time/Full time
- Hours various
- Spread over 7 days on a rota basis, including evenings and early mornings. Split shifts may be required, dependent on business requirements.
- Working with the Catering and Hospitality team, ensuring the delivery of consistent, high level customer service to all CAT customers and CAT guests
- To work as part of the Catering and Hospitality team, in serving customers in the bar and the cafe including the operation of the till, cashing up and restocking as required
- Working with the Catering and Hospitality team, ensuring that an excellent level of presentation and cleanliness is maintained in the café & bar and to assist in other duties as required
- To provide support for out of hours events as required
- To comply with CAT Health & Safety Procedures
- Undertake such other duties as required by the Assistant Hospitality Manager & Catering Manager
To learn more about the role download the full job description:Catering/Hospitality Assistant Job Description
Please read the documents below before completing sending your CV:
To apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org