Last updated 10 November
CAT’s Visitor Centre is currently open – please pre-book your ticket or guided tour.
Some of our on-site activities have been paused for the winter period. Explore the links below to read about what we’re doing, and what you can do to help.
- Our Visitor Centre is open to day visitors – please pre-book your ticket or guided tour, and please see our visitor FAQs for details of how we’ve adapted our visitor experience.
- Our online Ecostore is now open, full of gifts, goodies, gadgets and great books.
- From September we welcomed our postgraduate students back to CAT for on-site study visits but we have now reverted to distance learning only for the winter period. Find out more on our Graduate School pages.
- We have paused group visits and B&B until early 2021.
- If you’d like to take part in CAT activities without leaving your home, please take a look at our CAT at Home resources, with free webinars, online events, family activities and free information on a wide range of sustainability topics.
Customers whose bookings are affected by these changes should have received an email from us. If you have not received this or if you have any questions, please drop us a line at email@example.com
Visit Wales. Safely.
If you’re visiting the area from elsewhere, please remember that different measures may be in place. Take a look at the Welsh Government guidelines for up-to-date information, and please join us in making your promise to Wales.
Please do not travel to CAT from areas where travel restrictions are in place, or if you are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms or have been advised to self-isolate.
Get in touch
Please drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Sign up to our enews to receive updates.
Thank you to our amazing supporters
Everyone at CAT would like to say a massive and heartfelt THANK YOU to all of our members and supporters who continue to be there for us during this difficult time.
Your support has helped us to develop new online resources so that we can share zero carbon solutions with thousands of people across the UK and beyond. It is also helping to cover gaps in our income from cancelled courses, events and visits.
We’ve been incredibly touched by the support that we have received. Thank you.
Support our work
CAT is an educational charity. Please consider supporting our work by becoming a member.